Sunday Brunch and Wine Walk
Discover Paso Robles food and wine while you enjoy Central Coast Food Tour's Sunday Brunch and Wine Walk. Start your Sunday off with one of the tastiest brunches on the Central Coast. You'll dine on an array of fresh, delicious brunch items along with bottomless champagne and mimosas, all while you get our insider take on where to go and what to do in Paso Robles.
We'll give you time to digest this wonderful brunch as we wander a few blocks to our first winery tasting. We've selected our favorite wineries for you to enjoy. We'll stop at two more tasting rooms before we finish the day with fresh, handmade French pastries and a hearty cup of coffee or tea at our favorite bistro. What a perfect day!
This is a wonderful alternative for folks who may not have the transportation to get out of the downtown area. You'll love this tour for introducing you to the wonderful food and wines of Paso Robles. You'll experience everything you need to kick off your Paso Robles Wine Experience, or finish your trip with a blast!
This 3.5 hour tour includes:
- Access to the Historic Paso Robles Inn's widely acclaimed Sunday Brunch, including champagne and mimosas.
- Tastings at 2 different downtown tasting rooms. All tasting fees (normally $10 p/person per winery stop) are covered in the cost of the tour.
- Finish the day with fresh pastry of your choice and coffee/tea.
- Special wine purchasing discounts at select tasting rooms.
- Insider advice to enjoy the full pleasures of Paso Robles wines.
- Tours start at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays.
- Tours are a great value at only $78p/person.