Paso Robles - Food & Vineyard Driving Tour
"CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST TOUR!"
When we say "Double the Fun" - We Mean it!
This tour handpicks the best of both our Food Tour and our Private Wine Tour to create something totally new! Are you ready to experience the Central Coast from the inside out, tasting our fabulous food downtown locales and amazing wines in vineyard tasting rooms in a single adventure?
Let us Share the Best and Brightest of what the Region has to Offer.
We start this tour at one of our favorite eateries by highlighting what people love about our food tours: area history, culture, food and the wine that made the region famous. Next we join up in our MBZ 350GL SUV and head out for the heartland of Paso Robles wine country. Our small group of 6 (or less) makes for an intimate, lively mixture of personalities to explore and experience all Paso Robles has to offer.
Where to Go? What to Do?
We've got plenty of ideas, but we're more than ready to listen to your ideas of wineries to visit. And, did we say that your tasting fees were included? That's right, we've got you covered! We'll visit two wineries and allow plenty of time for you to enjoy the ambience of each locale and make your purchases when you've discovered that special wine.
Time allowing we will take you to an operating olive farm and introduce you to some of the finest olive oil being produced in the World! YES - the world! Much of the olive oil here is a grade above the Extra Virgin Olive Oil ; it is called "finishing oil" and is a culinary treasure.
Get Off the Beaten Path and Let Central Coast Food Tours Show you the Real Paso Robles.
Relax, enjoy and indulge in a very special day made memorable by wonderful wines, delicious food, and our expert guides who have made Central Coast Food Tours the tour that friend share with friends.
You'll enjoy and discover:
- Start the tour at a Landmark Paso Robles downtown restaurant
- A comfortable drive out into Paso Robles wine country
- Tasting at two different renowned wineries
- ALL your tasting fees are covered
- A small intimate tour of 6 people or less
- A day of pure relaxation where every detail is taken care of for you
- A guide experienced in the Paso Robles wines and its culture
- Tour starts at 12:00 p.m. and lasts approximately 4.5 hours - a great way to ease into your Paso Robles Dinner!
- A great value at $119p/person for a packed afternoon of wonderful food and wines - and transportation.
- A day you will long remember for it's attention to YOU and knowledge of Paso Robles