Paso Robles Food & Vineyard Driving Tour
Enjoy The Very Best Food & Wine of Paso Robles
This tour handpicks the best of both our Food Tour and our Private Wine Tour to create something totally new! Are you ready to experience the Central Coast from the inside out, tasting our fabulous food at specially selected downtown locales and amazing wines in a single adventure?
Let us Share the Best and Brightest of what the Region has to Offer.
We start this tour at one of our favorite eateries by highlighting what people love about our food tours: fabulous food, area history, culture, and the wine that made the region famous.
Where to Go? What to Do?
We’ve got plenty of ideas, but we’re more than ready to listen to your ideas of wineries to visit. And, did we say that your tasting fees were included? That’s right, we’ve got you covered! We’ll visit two wineries and allow plenty of time for you to enjoy the ambience of each locale and make your purchases when you’ve discovered that special wine.
We will take you to an operating olive farm and introduce you to some of the finest olive oil being produced in the World! YES – the world! Much of the olive oil here is a grade above the Extra Virgin Olive Oil ; it is called “finishing oil” and is a culinary treasure.
For added convenience and versatility, we offer add on options of door to door pick-up and drop-off, as well as allowing you to make this a private tour.
Get Off the Beaten Path and Let Central Coast Food Tours Show you the Real Paso Robles.
Relax, enjoy and indulge in a very special day made memorable by wonderful wines, delicious food, and our expert guides who have made Central Coast Food Tours the tour that friends share with friends.
Enjoy & Discover:
- Start the tour at a Landmark Paso Robles downtown restaurant.
- A comfortable drive out into Paso Robles wine country.
- Tasting at three different renowned wineries.
- ALL your tasting fees are covered!
- A small intimate tour of 6 people or less.
- A day of pure relaxation where every detail is taken care of for you.
- A guide experienced in the Paso Robles wines and its culture.
- Tour starts at 12:00 p.m. and lasts approximately 4.5 hours – a great way to ease into your Paso Robles Dinner!
- A great value at $149p/person for a packed afternoon of wonderful food and wines – and transportation.
- Make this a private tour for your group – add only $60!
- Add door to door transportation for just $40. Offering pick-up in Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero, San Miguel, Cambria and San Simeon.
- This is not your everyday wine tour; it is a day you will long remember for it’s attention to YOU and knowledge of Paso Robles.