Food & Wine Walking Tours | San Luis Obispo | Paso Robles
An Assortment Of Tastes & Treats
Central Coast Food Tours offers an active, interesting and tasty solution to the age old question: “What are we going to do today”? We love San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles and all our other “Foodie” towns on California’s Central Coast and enjoy sharing our insider knowledge with you. Our Tours will fill 3+ hours of your day with a guided stroll through history, an assortment of tastes and treats recognized as wonderful examples of our fresh, delicious Central Coast cuisine; stories, laughs, and insider information that will excite you to continue your exploration of our towns, neighborhoods, docks and restaurants with the confidence and the knowledge of a ‘local’.
Looking for a “Head-Start” on your central coast vacation? Booking a food tour on the first day of your vacation is the absolute best way to get the very most out of the area’s treasures. Your guide has lived in the area and knows all the insider spots to send you for wine-tasting, foodie excursions, dining locations throughout the Central Coast, as well as hiking and biking trails, beach and birdwatching sites, and all sorts of ‘off-the-beaten-path’ finds known only to locals.
Enjoy & Discover:
- A ‘grass-roots’ local tour sure to please folks who don’t ordinarily like tours!
- An insider’s perspective to the local area complete with favorite spots, little known places, and “must-dos” to include on your vacation agenda.
- Wonderfully tasty food stops that best represent the culture, and the agricultural bounty of the locale – as well as local chef specialties.
- 5 – 6 tasting stops with plenty of food to satisfy a hearty appetite.
- Small, personalized tours with a dedicated guide to make this a most special experience for you and your party.
- A culinary tour like no other: outrageous and plentiful food, fascinating history, engaging sightseeing and an unforgettable day on the Central Coast enjoying it’s food and wines.
You’ll leave your Central Coast Food Tour, intent on returning and “hungry to discover more!”