Downtown San Luis Obispo Food & Walking Tour
Join Central Coast Food Tours in a step by step, bite by bite exploration of our beautiful and delicious Downtown San Luis Obispo. With so many restaurant choices, where to begin? We've got you covered... and offer an insider take on the culinary riches of San Luis Obispo.
We’ll visit several restaurants to enjoy generous sized portions of their delicious fare and discover our local olive oils. We'll weave our way through the town's quaint downtown business district, share stories of San Luis Obispo's settlement, hear stories of Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa and visit San Luis Obispo Creek – this is a food tasting, cultural and historical walking tour all in one! There’s really not a boring moment – and yet, plenty of time to chat, eat and drink in the wonders of the sights all around.
For added convenience and versatility, we offer add on options of door to door pick-up and drop-off, as well as allowing you to make this a private tour.
You’ll Enjoy and Discover:
- Take this tour to discover our SLO "off the beaten path" culinary treasures.
- Explore the Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa where you'll learn all about the early California Rancho Days and our amazing grizzly bears.
- Get the scoop on why San Luis Obispo was named “The Happiest Place on Earth” by Oprah, Parade Magazine and National Geographic.
- Tours start at 1 p.m. on W, Th, and F and lasts approximately 3.5 fun-filled hours. If this tour is unavailable, please consider enjoying our Paso Robles Food and Vineyard Driving Tour or our Paso Robles Food & Wine Tour (a short 25 mile drive to Paso Robles.)
- Our tours are small and personalized - we make each tour unique and special.
- Tours include all food and beverage tastings.
- San Luis Obispo downtown tour is a great value at only $78p/person.
- Please call 805.400.9054 to request a special group tour - we can offer private group tours for groups of 4 or more.