Downtown San Luis Obispo Tour
Join Central Coast Food Tours in a step by step, bite by bite exploration of our beautiful and delicious Downtown San Luis Obispo. With so many restaurant choices, where to begin? We've got you covered... and offer an insider take on the culinary riches of San Luis Obispo.
We’ll visit several restaurants to enjoy generous sized portions of their delicious fare. We'll wind our way through local neighborhoods, weave our way through the town's quaint downtown business district, share stories of San Luis Obispo's settlement, and visit San Luis Obispo Creek – this is a food tasting, cultural and historical walking tour all in one! There’s really not a boring moment – and yet, plenty of time to chat, eat and drink in the wonders of the sights all around.
You’ll Enjoy and Discover:
- Take this tour to discover our SLO "off the beaten path" culinary treasures.
- Enjoy SLO's renowned “Farm-to-Table” restaurant and Chef in San Luis Obispo – you’ll learn about his philosophy… and taste his creations, as well as several other "off the radar" finds.
- We'll introduce you to our Mission San Luis de Tolousa and make it a fun and interesting adventure of the early California Rancho days.
- Get the scoop on what San Luis Obispo was named “The Happiest Place on Earth” by Oprah, Parade Magazine and National Geographic.
- Tours start at 1 p.m. on M, Th, F and Saturday and last approximately 3.5 fun-filled hours.
- Our tours are small and personalized.
- San Luis Obispo downtown tour is $69p/person.
- Click the link below to learn more and purchase your tickets!